Grow your business, build an interested audience and keep in touch with your customers
Social media (as a concept) traces its roots back to the first bulletin board systems, discussion forums, IRC (Internet Relay Chat) and newsgroups.
Today, social media is a complex web of sites and software that allows you to bookmark, discuss, vent and then share with other people. It represents an enormous market. According to a recent study by emarketer, its estimated that nearly 1 in 4 people worldwide use social media networks on a daily basis. Facebook alone has over 800 million active users.
Even if you are not doing any social media marketing, your customers are there, talking about you. Knowing where they talk and how to answer them is critical. I’ll help you to market your business to your ideal customer audience across a multitude of social media networks, ensuring your brand stands out for all of the right reasons.
Advantages of social media marketing
- You can reach customers that traditional marketing misses. You never know who will direct a friend to your blog, Facebook page or social bookmark post, so your potential for reeling in new leads is unlimited.
- You can build brand loyalty. Not only can you use social media to build your brand, you can use it to demonstrate your personality, interact with customers and show them that you care, which, in turn, breeds loyalty. Social media marketing can also boost your reputation and build relationships.
- You can learn how to improve your products and services. By encouraging open communication through public comments, you can learn what you can do to make your products and pitch more tempting.
- You can learn more about your target audience, not only by their comments but also by studying visitor analytics. This information can prove invaluable when planning other marketing campaigns such as direct-mail postcards.
- Social media marketing is cost-efficient in comparison with other marketing methods.
LET'S GET STARTED